Use this data research tool to access the National Collateral Database for information
on a subject property’s physical characteristics, details about comparable properties, and
to view five years of the property’s transaction history. Users can also download property
and plat maps into a Web-based report and save the data as an Adobe PDF or an AI Ready™ ENV file.
A comprehensive data coverage and interactive toolkit for appraisers, Data Express
combines public record and real estate sales data with the gold standard of
collateral—the appraisal itself.
FNC’s unrivaled National Collateral Database™ fuels Data Express, a research site
combining appraisal data, public record, and real estate sales information into a
supercharged analysis tool.
Use Data Express to easily access NCD information and use the data to automatically
complete your appraisal forms. You can also retrieve the past five years of a property’s
transaction history, download images into your reports, use extensive search filters,
and generate, save, and print subject property and sales comp reports.
Data Express lets you:
- Use appraisal and public record data for subject and comparable properties
- Use location maps and plat maps for subject and comparables
- Use sales transfer and transaction history for subject and comparables
- Download or auto-populate subject and comparable data and maps into appraisal forms
Appraisers who use Data Express decrease their turn-times and increase their work
capacity. Plus, they know the values they deliver and the data they use is backed by
the gold standard of real estate valuation–the appraisal.
No one else but FNC delivers a data source backed by real-time appraisal data. Public
record and real estate sales information simply aren’t enough on their own. FNC’s National
Collateral Database blends those elements together for more accurate, timely valuation data
than ever before.
Take the Data on the Road!
In addition to Data Express online, you can have access to the most up-to-date, comprehensive
county property data in a handy printed format. Take the data with you for a convenient reference
in the field, where you need it most.
Supported by FNC’s National Collateral Database™, formerly CMDC, California data has never been this
accurate or complete. Each of these leading source books offers the most public record and blended
Why Get the Book?
- Enjoy up to 1,638 pieces of high-quality, current real estate sales, and appraisal information…per page!
- Choose your area: county-specific single-family and residential income data, updated monthly or quarterly.
- Access better data: property information derived from appraisal data.
- Search for data without a hitch. Books are sorted for easy search by Thomas Brothers guides, city name or Census Tract (depending on county).
- Create a permanent historical record and data reference for your county.
- File them for an indisputable archive of comps to support your appraisal and forensic work now and in the future.
Additionally, you can support the accuracy and reliability of the information and receive a discount on your
monthly data bill by contributing your appraisal reports directly to the database:
For our rates, offering access to the printed and online versions of this unsurpassable data source,
or for more information, contact:
- Up to 40 appraisals = 10% off
- 41-99 appraisals = 15% off
- 100-plus appraisals = 20% off
Data Operations Manager